- Helps protect others from viruses and bacteria
- Provides comfort & easy breathing
- Soft, odorless & non-irritating
- Breathable material for daily routine
Surgical Face Mask 3-Ply 10 PCS
Out of stock
Out of stock
Multi-layer 3-ply disposable surgical face mask. Fluid-resistant, Pleated
- Pliable nose piece for best fit
- 100% Fiberglass free
- 3 PLY Non woven material
- Latex Free
Featuring three filtering layers for maximum protection and safety, these 3 ply masks provide defense against dust, allergens, pollen, and viruses. Made from soft non-woven filter cloth that helps in easy breathing, these masks are healthy and safe to use both domestically and professionally. Specially crafted from melt-blown material that acts as a filter and stops smaller particles from entering the surgical face mask, it is comparatively safer and easier to breathe while wearing these disposable masks as compared to other masks available in the market.
Procedural filter masks are helpful to contain viruses and slow or stop their spread. These are especially useful on people already infected to stop contamination of others, but according to the WHO (World Health Organization):
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a surgical face mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a surgical face mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the surgical face mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.