- 25mgs of CBG and CBD Immunity Pop
- Organic, Gluten Free, and Vegan
- Allergy Friendly
- Vitamin C, E and B12
Hhemp CBG + CBD Mixed Berry Lollipop
The Hhemp CBG and CBD Mixed Berry Lollipop is packed with the goodness of Elderberry and a boost of essential Vitamin C, E, B12, and Zinc, to help keep your immune system running strong. Hhemp uses a special proprietary mix of CBG and CBD in all their products. Incorporating CBG and CBD improves the bioavailability of CBD, which Hhemp refers to as the “ultra-entourage effect.”
CBG and CBD are two of the 100s of cannabinoids found in a hemp plant. CBG stands for cannabigerol. CBG is a rare compound found in hemp plants. CBG has a growing reputation for pain and inflammation relief and as an amplifier to CBD.
CBD stands for cannabidiol and has been shown to help with pain, inflammation, and anxiety. CBG and CBD work naturally with your body’s endocannabinoid system to help promote more balance in your body. The endocannabinoid system helps regulate pain, mood, energy, motivation, appetite, inflammation, and more.
The Hhemp CBG and CBD Mixed Berry Lollipop is gluten free, vegan, allergy friendly, and organic. It is infused with vitamins and superfoods like goji berries, vitamin c and more to you give you an energy boost that not only tastes good, but makes you feel good as well.
The various vitamins and superfoods in this lollipop help in the following ways:
- A powerful trio of Vitamin C, E and B12 work hard to help support your immune system.
- Zinc is necessary for the functioning of more than 300 different enzymes including carbohydrate and protein metabolism, and is known for its immune-enhancing properties.
- Elderberry contains antioxidants and vitamins that boost your immune system. Some experts recommend elderberry to help prevent and ease cold or flu symptoms.
- Both acai berries and blueberries are incredibly rich in antioxidants and can slow damage to cells caused by free radicals — unstable molecules that the body produces as a reaction to the environment.
- Mangosteen contains vitamins with antioxidant capacity, as well as a unique class of antioxidant compounds known as xanthones. Xanthones coupled with vitamin C, found in abundance in mangosteen, work wonders for an enhanced and improved immunity system.